Hello, friends and colleagues!
I'm excited to tell you that my new course "Sewing Corset with Drapery Decoration" is now available on BurdaStyle.com - the largest sewing community in the world!
CLICK HERE for more details!
At a glance:
• Learn how to make a transparent corset for a perfect fitting and ideal body silhouette.
• Learn the fast and easy method of a beautiful drapery decoration.
• Learn how to construct and alter the pattern for creating unlimited styles of corsets for wedding, evening, or casual wear and adjusting it to any size.
• Learn how to work with different kinds of fabric for a transparent corset base and for a drapery decoration.
• All sewing patterns are included in the course.
If you’re a young woman looking to realize herself, beginner designer or an owner of bridal salon, with my help you’ll be able to create gorgeous wedding and evening corset-based garments! You won’t have to invent anything or to look for an additional information, just look and repeat after me and the result will exceed all your expectations.
After completing this course you will be able to design and sew any wedding, evening or casual corset - fast and easy! You will be able to increase your profits. This course is the professional tool that helps you uplift the quality of your works and save time on unnecessary processes. You'll be ahead of your competitors from the start!
And, of course, you'll be able to make an amazing corset for yourself and for your relatives (i.e. a daughter or a niece) and save thousands of dollars on buying Couture dresses! You will never need to struggle with pattern drafting again! Ready made patterns are included in the course with the detailed guide how to alter them into different styles and sizes.
You will have the instructors full support!
What you'll learn:
• Constructing light and strong base for embossed drapery
• Easy method of making the drapery and securing it on the corset
• A clean way of closing folds with the lacing bar
• Dividing the back to four parts, to better fit complex body types
• Using hard synthetic net for making a corset
• Simplified method of quilting cutoff cups.
This technology is absolutely universal and has no limits in choosing and creating any style of wedding and evening corsets. Widely used technology for creating wedding (and evening) corsets and dresses Haute Couture.
Sewn by my students: Julia Goncharis, Alina Hilalova, and Julia Trofimova.
Who should attend?
• Beginner seamstresses who want to learn how to create Haute Couture wedding and evening corsets and corset-based dresses for themselves or for their loved ones.
• Experienced seamstresses who want to develop their professional skills and increase their profits.
• Perfect for atelier and bridal salon staff development.
This course was created to explain the technology behind Haute Couture wedding and evening corsets, and to explain how to use and adjust it for creating new, different styles and models.
If you're a beginner and have never made a dress or a corset in your life, the course includes the Beginners Part, which gives you all the tools to begin from a scratch.