Hello, sewing enthusiasts!
The new and long anticipated course is finally here:
You will learn the new techniques first time introduced in Corset Academy
such as working with real leather material, metal accessories, busk, leather decoration, sewing actual under-bust corset and much more!
This course was made with collaboration with Irina Mikhailova, a highly skilled professional dressmaker specialized in leather corset garments.
Thank you, Irina, for sharing your secrets with us!
Enjoy your learning and create beautiful things!
Become an expert!
- Featuring the professional sewing techniques of high quality real leather corsets.
- Detailed review of different leather types and their qualities.
- The differences in working with leather from working with fabrics.
- Working with metal accessories in corset making.
- Working with special equipment for leather.
- Specialties of fitting the leather garment.
Skills you gain:
- Sewing the corset from the real leather material.
- Cutting the leather.
- Working with metal flat boning, spiral boning and metal busk.
- Decorating the leather garment.
- Duplicating the leather with iron-on batiste.
- Calculation and alteration of the pattern for leather under-bust corset.
Where to use:
- Sewing corsets and other garments from real leather.
- Making steampunk, gothic and other styles corsets.
Author: Irina Mikhailova