Hello, dear friends!
Click HERE to view the course.
Often I hear that creating a wedding gown is: "very difficult", "hard-to-learn" and "demands many-years of experience, special education and unique talents". People say, "It took me 3-4 weeks to make one wedding dress", "I have to do a lot of fitting tests, torturing my client and myself" or "drafting a pattern is the hardest thing I've ever done!"
These are all - myths and misconceptions! And I want to show you how EASY wedding dressmaking really can be! After completing this course you will be able to design and sew any wedding, evening or cocktail dress - fast and easy!
You will be able to increase your profits. This course is the professional tool that will help you uplift the quality of your work and save time on unnecessary processes. You'll be ahead of your competitors from the start!
You'll be able to make an amazing gown for yourself and for your relatives (i.e. a daughter or a niece) and save thousands of dollars on buying Couture dresses!
You will never need to struggle with pattern drafting again! Readymade patterns are included in the course with the detailed guide how to alter them into different styles and sizes. You will have my full support along the way through this 11 week course.
- This is the primary technique for sewing the "Princess" dresses.
- The tutorials "Altering the Standard Pattern" and "The Pattern Constructor" explain how to prepare the pattern and to cut the dress with any style for any size!
This knowledge removes the limits and makes this course universal for creating unlimited styles of wedding and evening gowns.
- The technique of using different kinds of fabric explained in this course: dense fabric for the lining and the basis; soft lace which covers all of the dress; thin see-through net for removable skirt with the train; lace appliques for decoration.
Skills you gain:
- How to cut and sew a corset-based dress "Princess" style with removable skirt with the train.
- How to make the lacing that turns into hidden zipper for the skirt.
- How to quilt a rounded corset bustier cup.
- How to make a deep decollete (low neckline).
Where to use:
- This technology is absolutely universal and has no limits in choosing and creating any style of wedding and evening dresses!
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
Total length: 7h 01m